Sunday, March 25, 2012

Summer Lasts Longer Here (But Still Has to End)

"Narrator: If Tom had learned anything... it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence, that's all anything ever is, nothing more than coincidence... Tom had finally learned, there are no miracles. There's no such thing as fate, nothing is meant to be. He knew, he was sure of it now."- 500 Days of Summer

I love this movie, so much. Seriously. Go watch it. It made a cynic outta me but also gave me a kind of hope. Free will is so much better than being bounded by fate. I couldn't choose between my favorites so here's two more.

"Paul: Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She's real."

"Rachel Hansen: Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate."

Keep your head up; love is not all you have to live for.
Aryion

No comments:

Post a Comment