Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Matter of Pride

For now I will go with my favorite line that I have discovered so far.

"To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love"

Hello again! This quote, I have decided (finally), needs to be from one of my favorite books, Pride and Prejudice. To me, the book is like a fanasty novel the way their world is described. I could not think of a better story and though I can rarely explain why I am so besotted with this story I am just enchanted by the events. Abi knows all about my love for this book (I have a total of three copies; one I got as a present, one in a fancy anthology, and one that is so weatherbeaten I've just decided to highlight my favorite lines.) I wish I had better words to explain why, because if someone came up to me with an argument against Jane Auesten I'd find it hard to repute (but that is only because of my lack of eloquence).

Until then I shall see you in two days!
Keep dancing!

Aryion

No comments:

Post a Comment