Saturday, March 31, 2012

Answers To Nothing

"Every heart whispers a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back."- Plato

Felt like being romantic today. So far its raining were we live which means I don't have to go into work. I found this quote in my phone, I had taken a picture of a card one time during valentines day. There is two other quotes that are just as sweet but I will save them for another rainy day (pun intended).
First of all I get a kick out of the fact that Plato said this. We've been talking about the Allegory of The Cave in my humanities class, and it just seems like this guy (including all of the Greek-era philosophers) are just able to make things so simple. Neitzsche? Kant? They make my head spin. But Plato...

No. He's got the answers.

Ps. does that mean I've been using the idea of Platonic Love wrong?

whisper whisper,
Aryion

No comments:

Post a Comment