Thursday, April 12, 2012

In a Four Dollar Room

Abi's been a bit bogged down lately so I figured I'd help her out! This one is straight out of... The Twilight Zone (doo doo doo do doo doo doo do).

"Live 'till tomorrow and that's how it ends."- The Twilight Zone

Truth is I really like this show. Rod Serling was fantastic. Oftentimes the plot twists are disgustingly easy to recognize but all I care about is the dialogue and the acting. The acting is a bit overdramatic (although it tends to be on the female side for some reason) but seriously, the way he writes they could give the script to a five year old and it would still give you goosebumps.

The title of this post is part of the episode I got the quote from, and it really puts an emphasis on acting and dialogue, since for twenty five minutes a man has a battle with his conscious.

Stay fantastical!
Aryion

No comments:

Post a Comment